SPORTS FANS UNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SPORTS FANS UNITED

ALL SPORTS ALL THE TIME!!!! COME TALK SPORTS WITH US...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thoughts on the Seahawks Volume 1.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My thoughts on the Seahawks Volume 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on the Seahawks Volume 1.0   My thoughts on the Seahawks Volume 1.0 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 pm

NOTE: THIS POST WILL BE SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS THIS IS JUST A BRIEF SUMMARY OF MY THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW.

Considering I haven't been able to watch the last two pre-season games I will have to go off of reports and other things I have read. My initial thoughts coming into the season were that the defense was going to be very dominate but at least in pre-season that has changed, the defense doesn't look very dominate at all, maybe a little bit but definitly not good enough, I guess that is what pre-season is for. For the defense I have read Howard Green's name alot, he could make the roster given our troubles at the Defensive Tackle spot. On to offense, not too many players stand out from what I read, projected starter Julius Jones, looks terrible from looking at the stats and reading the reports, the only bright spots for the offensive from what I hear is that the O-Line has improved and Justin Forsett our 7th round pick is really playing well and showing that he wants a roster spot. Special Teams is special, the Bears two punts in our game with them last week, so I guess the Hawks need to work on protection schemes on punts. As for who will win the Kicker battle I think it should be a tie, Coutu is good at kicking off and Mare is good at kicking field goals. Those are my thoughts for now, I will probably wait til the regular season to post another of MY THOUGHTS ON THE SEAHAWKS.
Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the Seahawks Volume 1.0
Page 1 of 1