SPORTS FANS UNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SPORTS FANS UNITED

ALL SPORTS ALL THE TIME!!!! COME TALK SPORTS WITH US...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brett Farve = success?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brett Farve = success? Empty
PostSubject: Brett Farve = success?   Brett Farve = success? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:47 am

What do you think everyone will Brett Farve lead the Jets to the promise land? I personally think that Farve is washed up and should have retired a long time ago, sorry Jet fans your team will go no better than 6-10.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE BIGBEAR
Admin
UNCLE BIGBEAR

Brett Farve = success? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve = success?   Brett Farve = success? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 pm

I HAVE TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGEE ON THIS FARVE IS A THREAT NO MATTER WHERE HE GOES.... HE IS COMING OFF A SEASON WERE HE LEAD THE PACK DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS... HE CAN REALLY PULL SOME MAGIC OUT AT THE LAST SECOND LOL.... NOW PERSONALY I WOULD HAVE STAYED RETIRED AFTER A SEASON HE HAD LAST YEAR BUT I DONT THINK HES FULLY WASHED UP.... IF THEY COULD GET THE RIGHT GUYS AROUND HIM, THE JETS MIGHT FIGHT FOR TH DIV....
Back to top Go down
https://uuuu.forumotion.net

Brett Farve = success?
Page 1 of 1